Double O Motorcycles was formed by Sean Taylor in 2013 who has worked within the motorcycle industry for in excess of 20 years.
Sean started Double O Motorcycles to make a change to the way independent motorcycle workshops run. Double O Motorcycles brings dealership level knowledge and workmanship at a great price. They offer all types of services and welcome all types of motorcycle customers whether you ride a 50cc or a 1000cc.
What makes Double O Motorcycles different?
- All jobs are assigned a job card on arrival to ensure all booking and contact details are correct.
- Whenever your bike enters the workshop we carry out a visual safety inspection.
- Every repair carried out comes complete with work log photographs, Showing you each step taken to provide a transparent and informative service.
- Each customer has their own individual database record listing their service and repair history.
- We offer paperless invoicing, invoices will arrive in your inbox upon completion of repair.
- Latest fully equipped workshop facilities for your motorcycle.
- Cold drinks available to purchase whilst you wait.
- If you’re waiting with your repair WIFI and magazines are available for you.
Double O Motorcycles offer all of the above for our customers, Sean believes there is a gap in the market for an Independent garage offering ‘Dealer-Like’ service. They’re always moving the company forward with the latest available technology to improve the way they offer and handle customer services.
They have a large range of suppliers, ensuring they can offer you all types of parts and accessories at competitive prices.
All parts supplied and used within the workshop are OEM approved and top named brands.
They take great pride in keeping a very clean and tidy workshop. Sean states “A clean and tidy workshop is a happy workshop, a happy workshop produces great work”.